Useful Resources

You have the right to seek review of the recommendation that you are not eligible for assigned counsel. Please click the following link for more information: Notice Right to Seek Review


What parents in New York need to know after a child enters foster care…




Onondaga County Family Court (315) 671-2047 Syracuse City Court (Civil) (315) 671-2760
Onondaga County Court (315) 671-1020 Syracuse City Court (Criminal) (315) 671-2760
Town and Village Justice Courts (Follow link) Syracuse City Court (Traffic) (315) 671-2760


CPEP 315-448-6555 Federal Public Defender (Northern District of New York) 315-701-0080
Fifth Judicial District Grievance Committee 315-401-3344 Hiscock Legal Aid Society 315-442-8191
Human Rights Commission 315-435-3565
315-435-3567 (Free/ confidential for inmates)
Inmate Look-Ups (follow link)
Jail Ministry 315-440-6407 Jamesville Correctional Facility 315-435-5581
Justice Center 315-435-1770 Justice Center Oversight Committee (follow link)
Legal Services of CNY 877-777-6152 New Justice Conflict Resolution Services Inc. 315-471-4676
New York State Correctional Facilities (follow link) Onondaga County Bar Association 315-471-2690
Regional Immigration Assistance Center (RIAC) 315-356-5794 SU Law Clinic 315-443-4582
Vera House 315-425-0818 Vera House Crisis Hotline 315-468-3260
Volunteer Lawyers Project 315-471-3409 Driver Improvement Division  (518) 474-0774


Note: These resources are not affiliated with OCBAACP, and are provided as a courtesy. We cannot guarantee any of the information provided by these websites.